Thinking about converting your website’s subscribers into customers or want to inform your existing customers about an event or new product/service launch. Well, we know the best way to do this is to setup an email campaign. But do you have a reliable Autoresponder that can deliver your emails directly into your subscriber’s inbox and not in the junk folder? Do you have the Best Autoresponder?
Autoresponders or email marketing tools are an important part of your business. They help you follow up with your customers and help you keep coming people back to your website. This builds loyalty and ultimately improve sales.
For most businesses, it is a tool to generate most reliable traffic to your website. That is why picking the Best Autoresponder or Email marketing tool is crucial for the success of your business. Businesses do extensive research before they pick an Autoresponder.
To make this task easier for you, we’ve handpicked some most popular and highly reliable Autoresponders that most successful businesses are already using.
5 Best Autoresponders of 2017
GetResponse is known to be world’s easiest autoresponder. 3,50,000 people across 182 countries trust GetResponse to send email campaigns.
We ourself use GetResponse and highly recommend it to our readers.
GetResonse comes with the following features.
- Easy to use drag and drop email creator to build emails without knowing a bit of coding.
- 500+ email templates to choose from, so that you can match a template with your brand and business identity.
- 1000+ free images to make your newsletter interactive.
- A huge knowledge base that consists of videos, articles, downloadable guides, so that you can learn GetResponse yourself.
- Features like list booster so that you can build a list massive list of subscribers.
- List import feature, so that you can import any existing list of subscribers in GetResponse.
- Inbox preview that enables you to see how your email will look before you send it.
- A/B Testing
You can try GetResponse for free for 30 days.
Aweber is the most loved autoresponder service. Some of the top most internet marketers trust & use Aweber to send emails to their subscribers. Aweber has more than 15 years of experience in the industry.
Aweber comes with the following features
- Over 700 templates to choose from
- Matching signup forms
- Drag and Drop editor
- Free stock image gallery
- Autoresponders with tons of templates and advanced scheduling
- Mobile app to see detailed stats on the go
- Email marketing API
- Subscribers segmenting
- Blog newsletter (RSS to Email)
Aweber has a great support team. It also has an extensive knowledge base and blog articles to help you become a better marketer. Occasionally they also conduct free live webinars.
MailChimp is another fantastic autoresponder service. Everyone who is into internet marketing knows about MailChimp. Their forever free plan is “World Famous”. Mailchimp is the best place to start your journey as an internet marketer.
More than 10 million people send 600 million emails every day using MailChimp.
MailChimp comes with the following features
- Easy drag and drop designer to create beautiful emails
- e-Commerce store integration to send targeted campaigns.
- Automation for online sellers so that they can send target emails to customers based on behavior, preferences, and previous sales.
- Advanced analytics
- Mobile apps to see detailed reports on the go
- Integration with other popular apps that you use every day like Salesforce, Eventbrite, Google, Twitter, Facebook, Shopify, and SurveyMonkey.
- API with detailed documentation
- A/B Testing
- RSS to Email
- Custom Forms
We’ve personally used MailChimps service for many years before we moved to GetResponse. We find the service quite good and affordable.
iContact is another award winning email marketing solution that you can choose to send out email campaigns. The cloud-based email marketing suite has everything that you need for email marketing.
iContact is a great choice for small & medium size businesses. Using iContact someone can create, track, and send HTML-based emails and social media messages.
iContact offer 4 different solutions i.e
- Email Marketing solutions
- Marketing automation solution
- iContact Premier
- Salesforce Integration
In short, iContact has everything you need at one place. The pricing is quite competitive. iContact also allow you to try their services before you buy.
#5 Constant Contact
Constant Contact is another top rated email marketing tool that you may count on in 2016.
Like any other email marketing tool, it also allows you to create emails using drag and drop email creator. They have a great set of beautiful templates that will surely inline with your company’s identity and line of business.
Their pricing is quite competitive and they offer the longest 60 days trial on their services. There is no credit card required to try their services.
Although all the 5 Autoresponders we’ve mentioned above are best and easy to use but our personal favorites are GetResponse & Aweber. If you’re just starting up and looking for a reliable autoresponder, you can choose from GetResponse & Aweber.
By any means, we’re not saying that the other 3 are bad. They’re good but we personally love GetResponse & Aweber over any other email marketing tool.